The Golden Triangle Tour with Halal Meal
5 Nights / 6 Days
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi
> Visit to the Taj – the symbol of love
> Elephant ride in Jaipur
> The Kingdom of Dreams Delhi
> The charm of the lodgings
Day 01 | Arrive Delhi [By International Flight]
Arrive Delhi; the capital of India, a seat of successive dynasties and empires is now a sprawling metropolis with a fascinating blend of the past and the present. Our company representatives will receive you on arrival at the international airport in Delhi. You will be guided to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02 | Delhi
After breakfast proceed for the city sightseeing of old Delhi. Visit Red Fort, Jama Mosque and Chandni Chowk. Enjoy a cycle rikshaw ride at Chandni Chowk. Afternoon proceed for the New Delhi sightseeing. Visit The Himanyun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar. For the evening prayers visit the Jama Mosque. In the Late evening visit India Gate. Enjoy your dinner in a vegetarian or Muslim (Halal) restaurant. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 | Delhi – Agra [By Road / 200 Kms / 3 Hrs approx]
In the morning, after breakfast, drive to Agra, the City of Taj that takes about four hours drive. Arrive Agra and check in at the hotel on arrival. Go on the sightseeing tour with marble wonder Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daulah’s Tomb. After the prayers visit the local market in the evening. Enjoy your dinner in a vegetarian or Muslim (Halal) restaurant. Stay overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 04 | Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur [By Road / 200 Kms / 4-5 Hrs approx]
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to Jaipur, visiting Fatehpur Sikri en route. Fatehpur Sikri has sacred tomb of Sheikh Salim Chisti and Buland Darwaza, reputed to be the largest gateway in the world. It has several monuments, palaces and courtyards worth a visit. It was very well planned city by Akbar but had to be deserted due to scarcity of water. After the prayers drive to Jaipur. Arrive Jaipur and check in at the hotel. Enjoy your dinner in a vegetarian or Muslim (Halal) restaurant. Stay overnight stay in the hotel at Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan.
Day 05 | Jaipur
After breakfast proceed for an excursion to Amber Fort and ride like a king or queen on elephant’s back there. Sightseeing tour of the city of Jaipur is scheduled for the day that includes a visit to the City Palace, the City Palace Museum, Jantar Mantar; a royal observatory with masonry astronomical instruments and Hawa Mahal. In the evening visit the Jama Mosque for prayers. Enjoy your dinner in a vegetarian or Muslim (Halal) restaurant. Stay overnight at hotel in Jaipur.
Day 06 | Jaipur – Delhi – Departure [By Road / 250 Kms / 5 Hrs approx]
This morning after the breakfast you will drive in the direction of Delhi airport to board the international flight.
|Delhi||Hotel Ivory 32 / Hotel Meridian Plaza|
|Agra||The Retreat / Taj Vilas|
|Jaipur||Regenta Central or Shahpura house|
- Transport by Swift Dizire / Toyota Etios air conditioned car (If 2 PAX travelling)
- Transport by Toyota Innova air conditioned car (If 3 or 4 PAX travelling)
- Transport by air conditioned tempo traveler (If 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 PAX travelling)
- Price includes drivers charges, fuel charges, all taxes & parking fee
- You vehicle will be at your disposal (07 am to 10 pm)
PRICE & SERVICES
INR 16,500 per person on double occupancy (minimum 2 pax travelling)
(Above rates are based in Indian Rupees; to convert into your currency please refer to www.xe.com)
– Airport pick up & briefing
– Traditional Indian Welcome with garlanding.
– All transport by air conditioned chauffer driven car
– Driver’s charges, parking fee, fuel charges & all taxes
– Accommodation on Double occupancy in above mentioned hotels (hotels are subject to availability)
– Daily breakfast at the hotel
– Driver allowance, Toll Tax Parking are included.
– English speaking tour guide during the sightseeing in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
– Cycle rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk, Delhi
– Elephant ride in Jaipur
– Horse cart ride in Agra
– Rates valid from 10 Sept 2015 till 30 March 2016 (except Black out period rates are not valid)
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
– Monument entrances fee (To be paid directly at the Ticket counters of each monument approx INR 3000 per person for whole trip)
– Domestic airfare (not applicable in this package)
– Meals other than mentioned above (To be paid directly in the restaurants approximately INR 600 per person per major meal)
– International airfare, airport taxes & visa fee
– Tips & personal expenses
– Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions